Public Lecture Nobel Laureate

by - 8:48:00 AM

Assalamualaikum and good morning.

It is good to be back again. 
So many things I wanna talk about but I just couldn't find the right time. 

Okay, for now, I wanna share the achievement that I think I have reached the peak of the year. None other than I organized a big event with my teammate. It is like a normal event that I have done before, but the main big things happened is because we are helping the organization to bring and make an arrangement for the programs and some activities for The Nobel Laureate Prof Muhammad Yunus.

From the beginning, we organized properly all the event to make sure the visit to Malaysia is worthy and make memories for him. I think almost half a year before the visit we planned the program but my part is to make sure a program at our workplace happened smoothly. I started to plan everything for almost three months before the date. Alhamdulillah, with the help of my boss and officemate, everything goes perfectly as we planned. Yeah, we have few mistakes there but nevermind we have covered it back nicely. 

On the same day, we have another program which is dinner with Nobel Laureate Prof Yunus at another place. For the last day visit, we handled two programs separately. One was handled by us in the morning and the other program was handled by another center in the evening. Actually, for the whole a week visit to Malaysia, we have divided among us five centers, we planned and arranged the programs at different places.

Luckily me. Have the chance to snap pictures with him and the rest is history.

Okay for now. Will come back again soon.
Bye.





You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers