HIKING : BUKIT GASING

by - 1:00:00 PM

Assalamualaikum 🍑 

Hola...Cómo estás

Bukit Gasing | January 20, 2019

After a week, we went to another place, at Bukit Gasing.
And our team has become larger than before.


This one kind of special.
At first, I really don't know this place the suspension bridge.
My team never spoke to me about that kind of view.
By that time I just realize it was so amazing view (giggle).
You could see from the picture it doesn't end up so well.

I thought and imagine it would be like this 👇

But it turns out to be like this 👇

Nice is it. 🙊

Okay. Never mind.

Overall for the record: 
 2.6 km climb up - 1 hour 18 minutes
2.1 km going down - 55 minutes









Smile again. 😊 

Don't forget. Be bold. Be the best. Be good. Be good to people.

✌✌

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers