HIKING : BUKIT SAGA

by - 5:30:00 PM

Assalamualaikum 🍑

Hola...Cómo estás

It's been a long time we put aside this activity.
February holiday right.
We, Malaysian celebrate Chinese New Year.
No matter races you are. We still looking forward to each other's celebration.
You know why? Of course for the holiday. Yezza.

Almost a month I think we didn't exercise.
Plus, celebrated my birthday. OMG.
You don't know how many kgs did I gain right now. Phew.

Bukit Saga | February 23, 2019

And to start again hiking, I almost give up after 10 minutes.
I did wanna say to them "you guys go first and I just wait here"
I cried inside. 😑

Okay. No matter what. Go. Go, girl.
You can do it.

For the record, we did manage the time 

Climb up - 1.9 km / 1 hour 17 minutes
Going down - forgot for the actual record but we manage to get down about 30 minutes only ✌







Smile again. 😊

Don't forget. Be bold. Be the best. Be good. Be good to people. ✌✌

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers