My best convocation ever

by - 12:00:00 PM

Hi. Assalamualaikum semua.

I never though that I can achieved to this level. It has cross my mind actually to get myself at certain point in my life. But, never cross in my mind to be this quick. I was so lucky to have people around me and support me to be who I am today and get what I want. My parents never asked me why I choose to study since I just get a degree before, instead they asked me when do I start my study again. And now, they still ask me when will I start again. Phew, I really wanna do it but I still did not enough time and money of course to make it happened. Hope on day, I get the chance to pursue my study again and please pray for me, pray for the best.

Okay. Why I said it was my best convocation ever. Let me tell you. Actually, I never go to the rehearsal, neither at Melaka or Bangi. I think it was not a big deal to do. When I was at the UTeM, it went smooth and steady. But, the thing is when I was at UKM. At that time, I forgot how to walk and wave when you are at the stage. Before, my friend teach me how to bow and so on. But, we never get the chance to talk about it since everybody busy with the talking and selfie.

The right moment, after received the scroll, I met somebody which I think I knew him, and that is why he waved at me. So, what I supposed to do rather than wave at him back right. So, can you imagine how my convocation picture turn to be right. By the time at look at the picture, surprisingly I did not mad at all, instead I laughing at show it to my friends. Here you can see...


 This is like normal convocation picture you can see. I was very happy at the moment right.


But ...


What the hell I'm doing. Am I out of my mind. Urghh. Never mind.
At least, I have something to be laugh at when I'm bored right.

Okay.
Until we meet again.
Love yourself. Be good to people.
Smile. Be happy.

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers