I Figure Out My New Talent

by - 9:56:00 PM

Hi. Assalamualaikum.


Since its a weekend, I think I have plenty time to write and post something. Plus, I only can use my internet data on weekend cause it is always not utilize. I cant use on weekdays cause I may utilize it before the date, so at the end of the month I cant use data anymore. Never mind, on weekdays I didn't have so much time to write.

So now, I wanna share my other talent that I just figure it out since 2015. Myself, kind of scared to speak in front of people and stand in front of crowd before. I don't know how to speak to the crowd. But, I tried to polish my confident level since I was studying at Melaka. I always become a spoken person and be brave in whatever I do at the moments. After I finished my study at Melaka, my friends asked me to continue study at Bangi. So I followed them since at that time I think that was the best decision ever to make, and my parents gave me full moral support.

After I finished study at Bangi, I got a job from my ex-lecturer. He asked if someone interested to join him build a centre at the faculty. I sent my resume and the rest is history. From here, I build another talent of myself which I was never think of. Never cross in my mind to do it at all.

It is not a big deal actually about my new talent. I just polish my new talent as an emcee. It was started when one of my colleague asked me to be an emcee for her event and it was an urgent, I have to do it on that day. Can you imagine, I never be an emcee before. I got the first job without rehearsal and I have to deliver it in English.

But, I am so grateful because at least I knew what I can do in my life. The things that I am very happy and enjoy doing. Become an emcee is the best job I ever have. I can release my stress by doing an emcee also because you can enjoy the moments with people.

I did become an emcee for many times now since 2015. Either in Bahasa Malaysia or English, I can do both. My experience until now, I become an emcee for various events such as 'Hari Raya', colloquiums, public and private events and even got the invitation. But all of them I did on my weekdays. If I didn't have so much work at the moments I can help them. And my boss is a very supportive person. He encourage me to do it because he said I can build confident level when facing to the public and polish my verbs.

But, the thing is right now, I have another 'boss' which didn't like me to attend event and help them. Maybe I couldn't be an emcee anymore after this even though I enjoy it so much. Urghhh..please pray for the best. I will share with you the problems I'm facing right now in another time.

Okay. Here I share the moments as an emcee. I didn't have so much picture because I forgot to snap picture every time I'm emceeing. And I share with you the picture of my partner. So far, I only get the chance twice to have partner. The rest I'm doing it solo.  

Here we go. Enjoy.

My first partner in crime.
He is a Chinese actually, but he is good.
Can you spot me?

This one, since I don't know where are the pictures, so I guess I just share the moments. Enjoy.


Bye for now. Until we meet again.

Be good to people. Smile.
Be bold. Be self. Be firm.

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers