MY JOURNEY HAS BEGAN: ROAD TO KINABALU MOUNTAIN

by - 12:02:00 AM

Assalamualaikum...nice to be back. 

Yess. My new journey will begin soon. Journey to the next step. Climbing mountain which I never dreamed before. Maybe it's sound kind of silly but for the record, this is the best momentum in my life

When my department told about going to Kinabalu, I do think that maybe I should go there too. But, after the moments go my heart kind of are you really wanna go there. And I stop thinking about that anymore. No offense, I do ask my manager is there any place for me and he said already arranged and paid. It's okay I just smile because after that I heard my heartless boss will go too.

After few months or weeks I found that boss withdraws and I think this might be the chance for me. Owh..forget that everything already settles. But then after that few months, my manager and colleagues asked me whether I wanna replace another colleague or not. What really impresses me at the moment was after a few minutes to think already decide to go. I am the last person join the group but the first person to buy tickets 😂🤣

Here I am...preparing my mental and physical for next expedition. 








See you soon. ❤️


You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers