HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020

by - 11:11:00 PM

Assalamualaikum 🍑 Hola...Cómo estás

Wishing all of you a happy new year 2020. Hope this year will bring us more joy and happiness. But most importantly always be grateful for what we have now, before and future. 


As for every single person who has aimed their goals and for me I think this year will be the first time for me to clearly set the goals. I wish to make sure my goals will be fulfilled this year but then I know some of them may not be able to be completed. And yet I wish to make sure I reached the target before turns to 35. 

My goals for 2020:

📌 Be a better Muslim
📌 Purchase a house (so that my parents can come and stay with me)
📌 Performs Umrah (my mother asked me before but still not sure to go or not)
📌 Istiqamah in reciting Al-Quran everyday 
📌 Lose weight (estimate for 48g)
📌 Hiking to Mount Kinabalu (I have to make sure my body fits)

Hopefully, this year will be go as amazing as always.

Bye 👋 

Smile again. 
😊 

Don't forget. 

Be bold. 
Be the best. 
Be good. 
Be good to people. 
✌✌


You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers