Throwback Weekend : BollyRaya

by - 6:36:00 PM

Hi. Assalamualaikum.

This time I wanna make a throwback on my last raya. We celebrated Hari Raya Aidilfitri in the office. We celebrated raya annually but with different themes. I started working since 2015 until now, the same workplace. I don't remember all the themes, but some of it was 'melayu lama', Arabic and Bollywood. Now I will share Bollywood theme, if I get the picture from the previous year, will share with you soon.

I really love this theme cause my favourite always be Bollywood, my family knows me well. Thanks for that. To make it possible, you don't know how persistence I am. I asked my friend to accompany me to Little India, Brickfields. I bought a saree, bangles, nose stud and head chain. You don't know how regret I feel after I come back home without buying anklets. 😭 One more thing, this one will never be completed if you didn't do it. Henna. Yess. Henna. I really love doing henna. Thanks God my housemate expert in doing henna design. She did that to me. Love the decorations.

For the saree, I send it to an uncle to make it for me. He is originally from Chennai, India. So, he didn't understand our language. We communicate through phone. My friend call her colleague, she is Indian. So I talk to her in BM, she translate for us in Hindi.

Then, here we are. Memories to share with you. Enjoy.

Hi. Its me.



Sorry forget to introduce my boss. The best boss ever.
I love the outfit.

Bye for now.
Be good to people. Smile.

Be bold.

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers