Trip to Ho Chin Minh II

by - 8:10:00 PM


Hello. Assalamualaikum.

Like I said before, wanna share another trip to HCM. My first trip to HCM was in 2017 with a friend and the second trip was with other friends. We were the group of five. Just like before, I just exchange my money about RM500 only. This time, I bought more things for myself as before I focused on sightseeing around the town.

For the record, you can buy the t-shirt as cheap as RM8, shawl RM10, prayer clothes RM25 and many more. Most Malaysian will buy shawl and prayer clothes as a souvenir or selling back to Malaysian. It's worth actually. If you are trying to start the new business, HCM will be the best choice for you to find the products.

This time, we rent a van to shopping outside the town cause it was too far for you to walk or use a motorbike. We rented the van for a day and quite cheap I think. We told them the places we wanna go, and they will follow. At Ben Than Market, you can speak in Malay and buy things in Ringgit Malaysia. No worries about that. I, myself just convert RM300 for the hotel, van, and bus. The rest I was spending in Ringgit Malaysia. I was very happy actually cause I don't have to think and count how much the things in RM and Dong.

And that's it I think for the HCM's memories.

Here I share some pics of our memories.












Bye. Peace. Smile.
Have fun with your life.

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers