Art : Henna

by - 11:16:00 PM


I was fond of the art of henna since I was in primary school.
The art of henna was very beautiful and only special bas the talent of doing that.
Me? Of course not. 😀😂😁

Most of the time I will ask people to draw on my hand.
But sometimes I do it on my own.
Please don't ask me about the drawing.
I will find the pattern and some picture for me to copy and paste. (I guess)

Most of the time the picture and the outcome will never be the same.
You can say that the pic I get is butterfly, but the drawing is monkey.
Okay. Laugh. Laugh harder.

Orate. This pictures are not from my drawing. Of course.
If I'm not mistaken, this one after I went to 'jalan tar' and asked a lady to draw for me.

Have fun. 👀






You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers