Trip to Ho Chin Minh, Vietnam

by - 9:29:00 PM


Hi. Assalamualaikum.


Now, I wanna share my next trip to Ho Chin Min City (HCM), Vietnam. Actually, this is not the second trip after Japan. But, second trip to overseas. Don't ask me bout my trips in Malaysia. 😂😂 I went to Langkawi twice so far (hahaha... just twice? duh), the rest is I just go to waterfall nearby (is it count also..hmmm)

Orite. My next trip to HCM is the cheapest ever I think. Eh, wait... second cheaper after Thailand. To HCM I just convert my money about RM 500 only. With that, you can sightseeing around Ben Thanh Market. It was very easy to find halal food. They are everywhere. But, what I heard was you can find halal food easily around HCM, but if you travel another part of Vietnam, it is difficult to find halal food. They said that HCM surrounded with Islam people but not other city.

Let's focus on the places alright. I went to HCM with my curt little best friend (I hope she doesn't know I praised her here). We went sightseeing at several places around the city. All places are nearby and you can stop around 15-30 minutes at one point. We went to Independence Palace, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Central Post Office and War Remnants Museum. Beside war museum, actually you can find the replica of old prison. It was very scary and I  was shouting when I saw the cell replica. You will find an old woman inside the cell with handcuff. Ufhhh..I was very embarrassed cause people laughing at me. I asked my friend to look inside but she stay calmed. 👿  And ohh..for the sightseeing we used motorbikes. Don't ask me how much cause I don't remember. It was two years ago. But, I am not recommended at all. You actually can walk to go at these place cause it just nearby. Most important you have to get the maps before walk around okay.

For the shopping, we don't spend much. We did buy the luggage but sharing. For the RM500 we spend wisely and still have the balance. Before I forget, before we were planning to go there, we bought the ticket almost a year. We went to HCM by Air Asia, and come back to KL by Viet Jet (Vietnam airline). Second trip to HCM, we used both Viet Jet to HCM and KL. My trip plan always a year ahead.

After I came back from HCM, I went there again with my other friends. This time I became their tourist guide. It was easy to guide cause HCM is not a big place and you can easily remember the place and what to do.

And here, some of the memories that I can share. Enjoy.







See you on second trip to HCM. ✌🏻✌✌🏻


You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers