ITS BEEN A LONG TIME

by - 5:12:00 PM


Assalamualaikum...

It's been a long time since my last post. Almost five years I haven't write and talk about anything. 

In the past few years, I used this blog to express my feelings and thought about anything and everything. You can say it has become as my dairy but not on the book, and everyone can read. I proposedly used this as a dairy not because to have an attention to read and know about my life. But, I think maybe at that time I was influenced by the people around me.   

However, even I did not use it I still can show the people what I'm doing and expressing my feelings through ig,fb, twitter or tumblr. Even though I rarely post about those things around me. 

But hey..here I am now. It's maybe not as frequent as before but it can be a starter for me to back right.

Love you. Love me.

*please correct me if I'm using the wrong verbs or vocab, I'm still learning*

You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers