My First Trip as a Traveller

by - 10:30:00 PM

Hi. Assalamualaikum wbt.

Since I reactive back to the blog, I think that I want to share some of my memories here. Not kind of sharing, maybe it is just for my pleasure. Yeah..you know, when you are in hopeless somehow you need to create something that will bring you happiness right.

Okay. I started falling in love with travel when I was at the age of 24 I think. That is in 2014. Actually, my friends were asking me to go somewhere else to rest and relax. Since we have plenty of time at the moments, why not we go somewhere and create memories together. But, I said that I wanna go to the place that are far away from us. Surprisingly we heard one of our ex-lecturer was studying at Japan. And you can say that it's snap. ✌✌ We just contact with him and the rest become a history.

But, the thing that I became more concern enough is when I have to ask permission from my parents. This is the first time I fly with friends and go to other country. You can imagine how nervous I am to convince them to allow me to go to Japan. And guest what, you know what is the first thing my mother said to me after I told her I wanna go to Japan?
So, what is the gift that you will bring to me then?
And I was like, OMG. I got the permission beb. When I told my friends they were like yeah we can buy the ticket. 😍😍😍

We were very lucky cause we have someone who can guide us there. We just named it the places we wanna go, and he brought us there. The best place ever when we were at Nakashima Outlet (sorry forgot the name, but I think its right). Because we can SHOPPING. It was like a heaven you know. The prices are more cheaper compared to Malaysia and most important is, they are all original products. Yezzaaa.

After that, I became addicted with travel. My friend always asking where we wanna go after this. So, we have planned our trip almost every year until now.

The tips here is you buy the ticket for a year before go travel. Then, you can plan your budget wisely. Here we go, some of the memories that I can share.









Sayonara...❄❄❄










You May Also Like

0 comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers